6.25.2010

WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?

I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE BIT OLD NEWS, since the collection is a couple of years old. But I just can't say how much I love the Wildfox 'Nobody's Perfect' Astrology Tees! So simple, and yet so funny! I wish I could get my hands on a cancer-piece, since (obviously) cancer is my zodiac sign. But at the moment, only the Aquarius, Capricorn, Gemini, Libra, Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Aries signs are still on stock. That's bad luck for me, but if you're one of these signs, you should get one!

I really love the 'characteristics-line' under the sign. And I must say... the cancer sign line does really fits me, since I looooooooove to fall in love. (Unfortunately, I fall very hard...) And I'm pretty sure the other signs have a hint of truth in their lines. My brother is Libra and pretty undecided. But after all... who isn't?

Well, I just love the tees. Go get yourselves one!

Photobucket