6.03.2010

PRINCE CHARMING

Since I've seen Donnie Darko, when I was about 12 years old, I've always had a little crush on Jake Gyllenhaal. So I was very eager when I heard he was going to play the title role in Prince Of Persia! I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I have played the PoP-games too. I'm not a big fan of gaming, but Prince Of Persia is actually a really cool game! I'll confess that I also like Battlefield Bad Company and Assasins Creed. But don't blame me, my little brother is to blame, because he gave me Assasins Creed for my birthday! And I also play Little Big Planet... And Singstar... OMG. I am a gamer!

Well. That was actually not why I wanted to write this blog. I wanted to commend the movie! Jake itself is already a good reason to go (and certainly don't let the neanderthal long hair look scare you away), but the story is pretty good too.

"I would just like to say to all the ladies out there, I know this is a big weekend for you in Nort America. This (stands up and points at his body) is Sex and the City - and if you want to see Sex and the City 2 - just see my movie twice!" - Jake Gyllenhaal to MTV Canada

Amen!