2.13.2010

250 Films You Should Have Seen

In this month's Quest Magazine, there was a map with the 250 Best Films Ever Made according to IMDb. So I got a pencil and checked all the films I have already seen. And I was staggered to see I could only check 23 of the 250. And apparently, I have never seen any of the 'Universally Acclaimed Masterpieces. Shame on me. (Well, I have seen The Godfather, but not the second part.) But these are the films I have already seen:

- Donnie Darko
- Back To The Future
- The Wizard Of Oz
- Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
- Roman Holiday
- The Green Mile
- The Sixth Sense
- Låt Den Rätte Komma In (Let The Right One In, if you're Swedish isn't flawless)
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- C'era Una Volta Il West (Once Upon A Time In The West)
- American History X
- The Matrix
- The Lion King
- Finding Nemo
- The Incredibles
- Ratatouille
- The Godfather
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King
- Batman Begins
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Want to see how you score? At Vodkaster.com you can find a similar map of the one I used.